These finding aids and guides describe archives and manuscripts in the collections of the HistoryMiami Archives & Research Center. Materials include:
- Personal papers (diaries, letters, scrapbooks, etc.)
- Organizational records (minutes, correspondence, etc.)
- Architectural records (renderings, plans, etc.)
- Photographic collections (photo albums, newspaper "morgues," photographers' works, etc.)
- Examples of digital images from the papers, records and collections
For published materials, including books, maps and prints, see the online catalog.
* The search engine looks for records containing every term you submit.
Search by Phrase
* Use double quotes around your search query. (e.g. "Miami Beach")
Narrow your Search Results
* Use a minus sign before a term you want to omit from your results. (e.g. "bass -fish
" finds bass guitars but not bass fishing.)
* Browse by collection title, subject, name or classification.
Archives & Research Center
101 West Flagler Street
Miami, FL 33130